Stock Decorative Finishes can be custom color matched to any paint décor via Benjamin Moore Paint or other colors. Due to the multi-tonal qualities and digital application of the printed Casart finishes, however, even an exactly matched printed color may still vary from the original solid paint color. A printed proof will be sent for approval before printing on the actual material, as part of the custom process. All products with our paintbrush icon (below) may be color matched. Some examples of custom options from our Wallfinishes are below.
You may order a sample matched to your custom color above in the dropdown. Input the paint color you wish to match in the space provided along with the Casart finish or design. In all cases please contact us for more information regarding custom options. You may also leave additional notes in the space provided during the check out process.
About Color. Due to variances among individual color monitor calibrations, the colors that appear on your screen are backlit and may not be exact to the standardized colors used for printing. If a more precise color than you see on the screen is important to you, please request samples prior to ordering. Please note that because all of our rolls are essentially custom printed — POD (print on demand) there may be slight shift in color from sample to a larger roll, just as when fabric dye lots are printed at different times. A sample gives you the best indication of the design, coloration, texture, and a way to test before you purchase a larger order.
To assist with color choices beyond the stock palette offered, this Pantone Matching System may be helpful as a guide to match your décor. However, paint colors, digital computer images and print colors are very different due to their media and composition.
* Looking for inspiration for color choices or you have one but not sure which brand it belongs to, try Design Seeds® for delightful color inspiration taken from images with paint “chip-it” swatches. Or, go to Match | Easy RGB to input your color codes to match to actual paint color brands or find similar ones to send to us for color-match comparison.
Customize our Stock Finishes – How it Works
Faux Padded Harlequin in Beeswax paired with our Artichaut Element to create a new custom covering design
Our Casart coverings can be placed on top of each other AFTER they are individually printed, as in this example of the Artichaut placed on top of the Beeswax Harlequin Wallfinish. Use our coverings to your desire. Cut outs from our Butterfly Composite have been placed on stair risers to add a bit of whimsy.
Collaborate on a Custom Finish Custom finishes may be ordered but these may need to be painted first and then printed. Please see a portfolio of possible online finishes via this website link: http://www.ashley-spencer.com/murals/. Separate artist labor charges may apply to these finishes. Please contact us for individual price estimates. A printed proof will be sent for approval before printing on the actual material as part of the process for custom printing. How it Works:
Custom Painted Murals may be ordered but these will need to be painted first and then printed. Please see a portfolio of possible online murals via this website link: http://www.ashley-spencer.com/murals/ or send us your ideas. Separate artist’s labor charges will apply. Custom Casart murals are a fraction of the cost of a professional muralist’s labor on site, take less time and give you a practical investment in artwork that affords the flexibility of removing, changing or keeping as long as you like. Please contact us for individual price estimates. A proof will be sent for approval before printing on the actual material.
Create with Casart and make it your own! And of course you can always creatively customize your Casart by adding your own artwork using acrylic paints, permanent markers, pens or pencil or even stamps and stencils, like these silver butterflies that were added on the Casart Lime Green Harlequin…..Why not personalize your Casart, art for your home, and make it your own!
See these examples from Casart Customers who customized:
• Charted Waters with a Custom Navigational Map
• Custom Chopsticks Mural & Blue & White China Elements Dress up a Hong Kong Apartment
• Wydler Real Estate Says What They Love with Words
• Upscaling a Large Koi Fish Mural Upscales a Kitchen
• Custom Photo Stair Murals Get a Creative Display
• Living in the Cloud is a Dreamy Reality
• Customized Birds & Birch for Stunning Kitchen
• Customized Backsplash to Match Personal Chinaware Pattern
• Custom Map Ceiling Mural Makes a Library
• Custom Artwork Stair Mural Gets Rave Reviews
• Ink Dwell Art Studio Uses Custom Casart Wallcoverings and for a 2nd Project for Cornell University
• Custom Casart for Art Exhibit by Faheem Majeed
• John & Jason Loecke Interior Design Personalizes with a Printed Lithograph
• Custom Removable Wallpaper Patterns for Interior Designer Libby Langdon