See our answers to your Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about quality peel and stick removable wallpaper and custom decor below.
About Color & Sizes & Accessories
See our Custom wallcovering page for information about color-customizing our designs.
View our catalog of designs on our main Casart Designs page.
Standard Removable Wallpaper Roll Sizes are the following:
- Small Roll – Bookcase Backing — 24 in w x 4 ft h (8 sf)
- Medium Roll — 24 in. w x 8 ft. h (16 sf)
- Large Roll — 24 in. w x 10 ft. h (20 sf)
- Large Wall Mural (Square) 8 ft. x 8 ft. (64 sq. ft.)
- Large Wall Mural (Landscape) 12 ft. x 8 ft. (96 sq. ft.)
You can easily cut Stair Riser and Border sizes from our rolls.
• We are currently transitioning all our designs for production to our Casart Decor Shop on Society6 for print production of removable wallpaper, murals and coordinating furniture, and accessories.
• This will take some time as the files are configured differently from what we previously offered. More variety of items will be available.
• You can see what is currently available in our production portfolio here.
• We can also customize the color and layout of what we offer, so if you don’t see it in our production portfolio, please contact us so we can try to accommodate you.
Yes, we have several. Click here for our Casart Coverings video channel.
Here’s a quick installation.
How do I purchase removable wallpaper with Casart Designs?
After printing our own wallcovering for 14 years, we have moved our production to Society6 through our Casart Decor Shop. All production is custom printed upon purchase (made to order or print on demand / POD). This eliminates excess waste and energy use.
Are samples available?
Society6 does not offer samples.
How Do You Install Casart Peel & Stick Wallpaper?
- Vacuum the wall or space to remove dust. Wipe down with a damp rag. Let dry.
- Start at the left top corner. Align wallpaper along top edge. Pull down about 6″ of the backing sheet. Press and smooth wallpaper to wall.
- Continue to pull down the backing sheet as you smooth out the wallpaper to the wall. Reposition as needed.
- Cut the wallpaper & backing sheet once you reach the bottom. It helps to draw a pencil line at the bottom of the wall. Raise up the wallpaper and cut along the line for an exact fit.
- Repeat with any remaining rolls by butt-edge aligning them next to one another.
- Be sure to roll up and save the backing sheets so that when and if you’d like to remove the wallpaper you can re-roll them onto their backings. You can also reuse them elsewhere, such as walls, bookcase backings, doors, cabinet fronts, closets, stair risers, tables, even trays, among many surfaces.
- Review our installation videos for more visual demonstration.
What other items does Casart Coverings offer?
Our designs are available in over 95 different products / per design through our Casart Portfolio in our Decor Shop. These items range from wallpaper and wall murals, furniture, accessories and lifestyle products.
Read about the benefits of using Casart Coverings on our About Casart page.
What type of customization do you offer?
We offer color customization for designs that are currently in production in our Casart Portfolio in our Decor Shop. Read the details on our Custom Coverings page.
We may also be able to change the layout of a design on a particular item. For instance we have combined our Artichaut Element and Artichaut Pattern designs into one design offering for each colorway. We can customize these products with or without words or add exchange an Artichaut pattern on a product for the single element version and vice versa. Contact us for more details. We are a happy to help.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Once an order is placed through our Casart Decor Shop, it takes Society6 up to 5 – 7 business days + shipping to print and produce your order. They keep you posted and alert you once your order is shipped.
Society6 handles all questions and customer support for any order.
Because orders are custom printed, they do not offer refunds unless an order is damaged or incorrect. They are quick to respond and handle any potential problems with professional expertise.
Who handles Casart Decor orders & who do I contact if I have a problem with an order?
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our Contact Form by giving us some information regarding your project