About Custom Removable Wallpaper and Decor
Did you know that our Casart designs are custom printed as removable wallpaper along with custom-made decor? Although we no longer print artwork that is not our own, we can color customize our designs and can collaborate with you for licensing current Casart and custom designs for wallpaper and decor items.
Here are some examples below:
Stock Decorative Finishes can be custom color matched to any paint decor via Benjamin Moore Paint or other colors.
Due to the multi-tonal qualities and digital application of the printed Casart finishes, however, even an exactly matched printed color may still vary from the original solid paint color.
Some examples of custom options from our Wallfinishes are below.
Due to variances among individual color monitor calibrations, the colors that appear on your screen are backlit and may not be exact to the standardized colors used for printing custom removable wallpaper.
Please note that because all of our rolls are essentially custom printed — POD (print on demand through our Casart Decor Shop) there may be slight shift in color from our website to an actual printed roll or decor product. We suggest ordering multiple rolls or items at the same time. Just as when fabric dye lots are printed at different times, there can be a shift in coloration between different printings.
To assist with color choices beyond the stock palette offered, this Pantone Matching System may be helpful as a guide to match your decor.
Paint colors, digital computer images and print colors are very different due to their media and composition. Click for further information about our wallpaper media and about removable / reusable wallpaper in general.
* Looking for inspiration for color choices or you have one but not sure which brand it belongs to, try Design Seeds® for delightful color inspiration taken from images with paint “chip-it” swatches. Or, go to Match | Easy RGB to input your color codes to match to actual paint color brands or find similar ones to send to us for color-match comparison.
Customize our Stock Finishes – How it Works
1. Choose one of our finishes
2. Choose one of our illustrations
3. Combine them and voila!
Faux Padded Harlequin in Beeswax paired with our Artichaut Element to create a new custom wallcovering design
Use our coverings to your desire. Cut outs from our Butterfly Composite have been placed on stair risers to add a bit of whimsy.
Contact us to customize a stock finish
Collaborate on a Custom Finish or Design
Custom finishes and designs may be ordered for custom removable wallpaper and decor but these may need to be painted first and then printed.
Please see a portfolio of possible online finishes via this website link: http://www.ashley-spencer.com/murals/. Separate artist labor charges may apply to these finishes.
Please contact us for individual price estimates.
How it Works:
1. We’ll illustrate A Design
2. It is printed in our Decor Shop And you install
3. Detail of printed tile section
Custom Painted Murals
may be ordered for custom removable wallpaper but these will need to be painted first and then printed.
Please see a portfolio of possible online murals via this website link: http://www.ashley-spencer.com/murals/ or send us your ideas. Separate artist’s labor charges will apply.
Custom Casart murals are a fraction of the cost of a professional muralist’s labor on site, take less time and give you a practical investment in artwork that affords the flexibility of removing, changing or keeping as long as you like.
Create with Your Own Artwork Using Casart custom removable wallpaper & Decor to make it your own!
You can always creatively customize your Casart by adding your own artwork using acrylic paints, permanent markers, pens or pencil or even stamps and stencils, like these silver butterflies that were added on the Casart Lime Green Harlequin…..Why not personalize your Casart, art for your home, and make it your own!
We also have designs with outlines that you can color in yourself, like giant coloring book wallpaper or even on decor items. Scroll to the bottom of one of our Chinoiserie Panel 5 designs to see some examples as printed furniture and accessories.
See these examples from Casart Customers who customized:
• Interior Designer Ken Fulk Customizes Faux Tortoiseshell 2 Casart Design for Legacy Records
• Custom Chopsticks Mural & Blue & White China Elements Dress up a Hong Kong Apartment
• Wydler Real Estate Says What They Love with Words
• Upscaling a Large Koi Fish Mural Upscales a Kitchen
• Custom Photo Stair Murals Get a Creative Display
• Living in the Cloud is a Dreamy Reality
• Customized Birds & Birch for Stunning Kitchen
• Customized Backsplash to Match Personal Chinaware Pattern
• Custom Map Ceiling Mural Makes a Library
• Custom Artwork Stair Mural Gets Rave Reviews
• Ink Dwell Art Studio Uses Custom Casart Wallcoverings and for a 2nd Project for Cornell University
• Custom Casart for Art Exhibit by Faheem Majeed
• John & Jason Loecke Interior Design Personalizes with a Printed Lithograph
• Custom Removable Wallpaper Patterns for Interior Designer Libby Langdon