We love when our customers enhance their space with wallcovering artwork.
She had a special place in the entry that required a custom size. We were happy to accommodate.
Here’s how the process went:
- An email inquiry was made about getting the custom work done.
- Questions were answered, which we appreciate doing because we want to get it right.
- Once confirmed, a custom invoice was sent for the printing and custom labor involved.
- We created 3 panels. One center and two side panels, each with a 2″ offset/ overlap to fit the space.
- The panels were custom printed on our Casart Regular wallcovering and sent to the customer to install.
We were happy to receive the following before and after pictures from Robyn.
Once Robyn received her Impasto Tree Mural, she decided to change the installation location to the kitchen where she could see and enjoy it more than just when she entered her home. The new location gave the artwork prominence as a central decorative feature that truly personalizes the room.
We received this report:
Katherine Jackson is the most talented artist and the way you have reproduced her Impasto Tree as a wall covering is absolutely amazing. When it arrived I was so excited., The colours, the depth, the quality, it was incredibly beautiful. I can’t wait until my house is finished and I can put it up on my kitchen dining room wall. I feel very privileged to be able to see this every day. When it is up I will forward photos to share the beauty of this work. Thank you.
It’s pretty awesome to see how a vintage painting can be used to complement a contemporary setting. It really works well and surprisingly enhances with the red-metal pendant lighting.
We have to give Robyn credit for envisioning how the wallcovering would work in her space.
And, many thanks, Robyn, for choosing Casart coverings to help make your project a reality and sharing your photos for us and others to see the beautiful results!
What do you think? How did we do? Give it your review and comment below.
<< Go back to the Customer Gallery.