We are delighted to be featured in Family Handyman’s blog post, 12 Best Peel-and-stick Wallpapers by Katie Dohman and to be linked for their accompanying article, Tips for Applying Peel-and-stick Wallpapers by Amanda Keim-Morrison.
Family Handyman – Tips for Applying Peel and Stick Wallpaper
We are also pleased to be linked to their tips for applying peel and stick wallpaper in Amanda Keim-Morrison’s article.
This article’s advice is extremely helpful. However, there are some additional distinctions below that set Casart Coverings apart from typical peel-and-stick wallpapers. These aspects are explained in further detail on our About Wallcovering page by clicking the caterpillar for our specs and the butterfly for our installation instructions:
- You do not need a smoothing tool to apply Casart wallcovering. Simply press and apply it to a surface with your hands.
- Typically, installing Casart wallpaper does not create air bubbles. And, if they might occur with our lighter weight Casart Light wallpaper, they are easily pushed out to the sides with your hands.
- We suggest another installation cut method rather than using a utility knife to cut Casart installed wallcovering. Instead, mark a line with a pencil, pull up the wallcovering, and cut along the line with a pair of scissors. This is a more precise method and less likely to slip than when using a utility knife.
- Casart wallcovering is repositionable as many times as needed to get it straight or aligned with another roll. This is not hard to do and took 20 minutes as seen in this video with our Faux Linen wallcovering being repositioned to align with the printed seam of the adjacent roll.
- A unique feature – Casart self-adhesive wallpaper is removable whenever you want. Store Casart wallcovering by re-rolling it onto its backing sheet (saved for this purpose). Reuse Casrat wallcovering seasonally. In addition, reuse on another wall or repurpose onto stair risers, doors, cabinet fronts, tables and trays — any way you’d like!
- Casart wallpaper is 52″ wide so just one roll covers twice the amount of width of typical wallpaper. These and many features make Casart Coverings the best value for top quality and flexible performance wallcovering.
Many thanks to Family Handyman for featuring Casart Coverings in their thorough review and helpful advice in their articles. We are thrilled to be a part of this well-respected, long-standing blog!