Firstly, the use of color is a top decorating trend.
Here are two resources to find out:
• What colors are trending? — via Elle Decor and
• See how to use them with room visuals as reference.
With a plethora of visual ideas via Pinterest.
Be sure to see Jennifer Ott’s retrospective on last year’s vs this year’s paint manufacturers’ “Colors of the Year” on Houzz.
What are the other top decorating trends for 2015?
2) Nature Theme: Natural Elements and Organic Design (source Lush Home)
3) Mixing and Matching – e.g. Modern Style with Retro Finds
4) Reusability and Recycling
Hey, we’re all about this! Casart wallcoverings can be reused seasonally and recycled (vinyl varies according to state).
Business Insider confirms that wallpaper continues to be a popular decorating choice for 2015. Blue accents and gold fixtures are also popular.
Libby Langdon Lively Lattice as a decorative accent
5) Versatile Design – modern mixes and multipurpose, i.e. furniture and accessories that can be used indoors and outdoors.
The all-weather material of Casart Décor pillow covers, which coordinate with our designs, can be used inside or out, giving you optimal versatility.
There you have the current top trends. How will you decorate in 2015?