The holidays are so busy that there’s not enough time to put a lot of lengthy thought into time-consuming table decoration. Here are some really easy and worthwhile tips from interior designers to help you easily and effortlessly dress your holiday table and entertaining area without too much time involved.
• If you could start with a blank slate, you’d want to add chairs to your table by mixing and matching styles even bring in the family heirlooms — grandma’s antique chair — to celebrate family gatherings.
• Take risks and play up the glamor – use dramatic wallpaper.
Note: we like this tip of course but if you want to install in a cinch use a wallcovering that doesn’t require glue or mess and can be easily removed. We have some suggestions of our own here.
And now we have all-weather Casart Décor pillow slipcovers to complement our wallcoverings or use on their own!
GET 10% Discount on CYBER MONDAY with the discount coupon on our website + free shipping!
• Use tall elegant tapers and if you have sconces, they help to “bring light to the eye level, and are almost like the jewelry of a room.”
• If you have a large space, you can help make it more intimate by adding visual illusion with draping your table.
• If you have a small dining room space, a clear lucite table helps to “create volume where it doesn’t exist.”
Happy Holiday Decorating!