You can now shop room vignettes created by 60 top interior designers stocked with items 50 – 70% off retail, all to benefit a worthy cause.
We are so honored to be a part of Design on a Dime’s 10th Anniversary benefit for Housing Works, supporting the homeless living with HIV and AIDS.
As Arlene said, “The theme ” Royal Peace” will go very classical, chic and comfortable through the room. It will be magical…”
We cannot wait to see the results (!) and will post at a later date.
This is the place to get not only deals and steals but fabulous, fun ideas while knowing you’re contributing to helping others. Just look at last year’s video.
The VIP Gala is tonight and tomorrow. The event opens to the public for continued viewing and shopping through April 26.
If you can’t be there, don’t worry, you can still make a donation and even shop from afar for exclusive artwork on their auction site through May 1st.
Including this photo of Donna Tartt, author of the Goldfinch, and one of the latest Pulitzer Prize winners, among many other interesting items.
This year’s chairs are the following and the event is in part sponsored by Elle Decor.
- Rosario Dawson (Actress and AIDS advocate)
- Michael Boodro (Editor in chief of ELLE DECOR)
- Kevin Harter (VP for Fashion Direction, Fashion Office-Men’s, Home and Bloomingdales.com)
- George Oliphant (George to the Rescue)
- Sabrina Soto (HGTV’s High Low Project)
- James Huniford (Interior Designer)