If you are on our contact list, then you already know that we’re having a sale on One Kings Lane (OKL) starting today at 11am until Thursday morning. It’s only 72 hours, so don’t blink or you’ll miss it! We are part of Domino magazine’s Enliven Your Walls event and their special issue, which you can receive free with an order.
This is your opportunity to purchase select colored stripes in all sizes from the Karen Robertson Collection and our Flower Power, visual impact, removable wallcovering at more than half off our retail prices!! If you’re not a member, click here to join.
With Casart repositionable, removable and reusable wallcoverings, you can see how easy it is to Pull It Off and On — the wall. Look at this easy, 15 minute, step-by-step demo we did last week at the Karen Roberston Collection booth during High Point Market.
• You can use 3 – 24 inch wide “strips” to create your own stripe design.
• You don’t have to be traditional. Casart can go on top of itself.
• With multiple or similar color family stripes, you have a big visual impact without the laborious and time-consuming work of painting stripes.
• Your design need not be permanent. You can change it, move these around and reuse however you want.
• Exchange seasonally for another color.
• Simple, sophisticated, Slipcovers for your walls!
We couldn’t have completed the demo without the help and vision from Karen Robertson and her team. Many thanks to them and Gloria Blalock, the talented DC interior designer who was present and took most of these fabulous demonstration photos. Thank goodness, because I couldn’t duplicate myself to do both.
Thanks also to my hardworking Casart team as well: Liz Bach (our Sales Rep), Lorre Lei Jackson (mother and business partner) and Joe Max, who just recently joined our group as our DC area Sales Rep, and Lindsey Wood (sister and business partner), who unfortunately could not be there but was helping to hold down the fort from afar.
We had a few giveaways for those in attendance. How fitting it was for Gloria, Laura Jens and Megan Blake, each to win a beautiful piece from the Karen Robertson Collection. Our other interior designer friend, Mary Douglas Drysdale was there as well, but unfortunately, it was too busy to get a picture. Thanks for the girl-power support ladies!
What a fun event!