Katherine Jackson (1917-2009), our aunt and sister-in-law, was a prolific artist, painting from the 1930s until early 2007. She had her sketchbook by her side in her final days. She traveled extensively through the US and Europe, documenting her work which included pastels, pen and ink, watercolors and mostly oil paintings — estimated over 3,000 works. We have introduced some of her work and more selections will be added as her art is cataloged in the Katherine Collection. She was quite eccentric but a serious artist. She always found an artistic opportunity to capture. We miss her but her spirit lives on in her work and these digitally reproduced paintings, scanned and true to the originals, serve as tribute to her talent.
Have a question? Click here and we’ll answer it.
- 52 in w x 34 in h (13 sq ft)
- 73 in w x 48 in h (25 sq ft)
- 7.66 ft w x 5 ft h (39 sq ft) *
- 12.25 ft w x 8 ft h (98 s t) *
- 15.29 ft w x 10 ft h (153 sq ft) *
- 18.33 ft w x 12 ft h (220 sq ft) *
- * Images over 52 in w will have offset seams
Click on the sample icons to see the differences between our materials.