The holidays are hectic, so we’ve made this post super easy to read and follow our Holiday Mash-up of 10 quick easy posts with decorating tips that will help you with Christmas — just 5 days away!
Just click on the intro titles to our previous posts and we’ll take you there. Excerpts are below each post mention for your convenient viewing.
- Select red items to display
- Use simple white
- Use natural pine wreaths & oranges to display on bookcases & shelves
- Go small with a “Charlie Brown” tree for overlooked areas to decorate
- See ‘cool’ winter backdrops to really put you in the mood
• View multiple wallcoverings that can be changed throughout seasons
• And, quick fixes for Christmas walls like our Red Harlequin temporary wallpaper
• Compare color-blocking to a classic decorated Christmas tree
• See examples of unusual complementary wall colors
• Use a white tree and modern light arrangements
• Designer Tricia Huntley shares her many secrets
• Take risks, play up glamour, use dramatic wallpaper
• Table settings should reflect the mood
• Use Nature, like Ken Fulk’s example of magnolia leaf garlands
• Use natural-colored decoration (e.g. wood and white)
• Pillow pops and starry lights add color and cheer
• Winter wonderland with neutral and white colored decorations
• Clear vases for pine cones, twigs and lemons
• Burn-out holiday bulbs create all-year wreathe with festive charm
• Deck the halls with luminaries
• Use wreathes and candles with battery timers
• Ribbons embellish anything
• Use traditional slipcovers to change the look
• And use Slipcovers for your walls!
• See examples of cozy farm decoration
• Shared family memories
• Express your holiday decor in style
• View our Classic Holiday Video or holiday homes & traditions to help get you in the Christmas Spirit.
From our family & crew to yours,
Casart Coverings wishes
you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season.