Regrettably Mother’s Day was this past Sunday. But, why can’t everyday be Mother’s Day?
At Casart Coverings, we think mothers should be celebrated all year-long!
Mothers (all females, but particularly mothers) work hard — whether they are stay-at-home or working outside the home. Managing life with children takes real effort. Women seem to do it all and think of pampering themselves last.
Here are 5 small ways to treat yourself and find family, work + me (mother-time) balance.
- Take a 20 minute nap if your body is telling you are tired. This gives you an automatic refresh with more restorative rest that energizes your body.
2. Eat healthy. Although breakfast is the best meal of the day, some of us mothers do well to eat a midday lunch. Try to have something of sustenance before noon and eat lighter as the day proceeds. As one wise doctor said, eat your meals in this fashion: Eat like a queen for breakfast, a princess for lunch and a pauper for dinner. It’s hard, with dinner often being the main meal of the day and time to spend with family, but your body will thank you.
3. If you can’t treat yourself to fresh flowers daily, choose ones that never fade, like Casart self-adhesive, floral wallpaper.
Choose a nice sunny, colorful and cozy spot to have your meals that can brighten up any day. Save time to leisurely linger and awaken slowly while being invigorated with Flower Power…
These lily wallcoverings never fade and can be reused time and again.
There is no need to necessarily use wallpaper just on walls to get your daily dose of flowers!
4. Stimulate your mind — be creative with your decorating skills.
You can even mix and match wallpaper patterns.
5. Appreciate Nature and be inspired by beauty.
And, it’s not just our sentiment to celebrate Mother’s Day daily…
Happy Mother’s Day every day!