We were very interested to see an actual installation of repositionable, temporary wallpaper on HGTV recently. We thought we’d do a comparison video to demonstrate that not all self-adhesive, peel-and-stick types are the same.
Here are some of the highlights that set Casart coverings apart from the competition:
• Highest grade wallcoverings available, not traditional wallpaper
• “Magnet-like slipcovers for your walls” at affordable luxury prices
• Comes in 3 different roll sizes at 52” wide –> more width coverage with convenient lengths at standard ceiling heights (8 – 10 – 24′ — to cover a 12′ h wall with 2 panels), so you won’t have to cut as much with narrower extra-long rolls
• Can install one 36 sf (52″ w x 8.5′ h) roll in less than 15 minutes
• Mildew resistant, fire-retardant, commercial grade, 20 oz, 18 ml thick
– Designs are also available in Casart Light
and Casart Clear (similar repositionable properties but different weights and thicknesses).
• More than 130 different designs, over 200 varieties
• Latest digital print technology
• Limitless design capabilities and custom color
• Stable ink that doesn’t scratch when rubbed
• No need for a brayer or special tool to install — simply can use your hands to press to the surface that you are covering
• Doesn’t tear, warp or stretch when being removed
• Reverse roll onto saved backing sheet for future reuse/repurpose
• Recylable (varies due to state programs)
Here’s a tip when choosing repositionable wallpaper – the lighter the weight and thickness of the material, the more air pocket and wrinkles may occur, which will be harder and take more time to install. Some lightweight wallcoverings have good durability with some air pockets in the installation but they are easily smoothed away with your hands, while others tend to be similar to contact or gift wrapping paper, without much weight, thickness or flexibility, have endless air bubbles and not much staying power, and are certainly not reusable — if you ever want to move it to another location, repurpose or take it with you if you move. Get samples try them on different surfaces in different scenarios so you’ll know the difference.
Let us know your feedback — please answer the poll and feel free to comment below with more information!
If you want to see all our Casart Clips on our new Video page, click here.
– Ashley & Casart Crew
Tags: Casart Clear, casart coverings, Casart Light, Casart videos, DIY self-adhesive wallpaper, do it yourself peel and stick, HGTV, how to intsall repositionable wallpaper, linkedin, removable wall covering, repositionable wallpaper, reusable wallcovering, temporary wallpaper, wallpaper installation video, what to look for in temporary wallpaper